Forum: GNU Radio inconsistency between .h and .i in gr_ofdm_cyclic_prefixer

C369ebbe1655201988e376af57460f23?d=identicon&s=25 Achilleas Anastasopoulos (Guest)
I noticed that the aforementioned block is defined
correctly as an interpolator in the .h file and as a decimator in the .i
file.

One question is why is it that this is not caught at build time...

Achilleas
On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 11:14:05AM -0400, Achilleas Anastasopoulos
wrote:
> I noticed that the aforementioned block is defined
> correctly as an interpolator in the .h file and as a decimator in the .i
> file.

Thanks. Fixed in [11167].

> One question is why is it that this is not caught at build time...

Neither gr_sync_decimator.i nor gr_sync_interpolator.i define any new
methods.  I'm guessing that because of that it makes no difference in
the code that swig generates.

The .h is correct, which is what ends up getting compiled.

Eric