Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 move a wiki page

4913bcb685792f601ae9813b4713abb9?d=identicon&s=25 Detlef Reichl (Guest)

so I have created a page for the PanelApplet in the wiki. But I created
under PanelApplet and not under Ruby/PanelApplet. How can I move it? Or
have I to create it at the right place again and remove the old one?

Cheers, detlef

--
http://det.cable.nu

2009/5/27 Detlef Reichl <detlef.reichl@gmx.org>:

> so I have created a page for the PanelApplet in the wiki. But I created
> under PanelApplet and not under Ruby/PanelApplet. How can I move it? Or
> have I to create it at the right place again and remove the old one?

The Wiki doesn't have "move" feature.
You need to move it (create new page, copy original content to new
page and remove original page) by yourself.

kou