Forum: Rails-ES active rdf

Bf5f5571fbeea655e4b60ae93a36a382?d=identicon&s=25 Rocio Rodriguez (rocio84)

I am trying to develop a semantic web in ruby. I am using the library
ActiveRDF and I have download some adapters (activerdf_sparql,
rdflite...).

I am trying to do this:

ConnectionPool.add_data_source :type => :sparql,
:url => "http://localhost:3000/prueba/person.owl",
:results => :sparql_xml ,
:engine => :virtuoso

ObjectManager.construct_classes
all_classes = OWL::Class.find_all
puts all_classes.length

I want to map the classes defined in the owl document to ruby classes,
that is done for the method ObjectManager.construct_classes, but it
doesn't work. The variable OWL::Class.find_all return a array but it's
empty.

The file person.owl is:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<rdf:RDF
xmlns:protege="http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/owl/protege#"
xmlns:xsp="http://www.owl-ontologies.com/2005/08/07/xsp.owl#"
xmlns:owl="http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#"
xmlns="http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1243339147.owl#"
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#"
xmlns:swrl="http://www.w3.org/2003/11/swrl#"
xmlns:swrlb="http://www.w3.org/2003/11/swrlb#"
xml:base="http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1243339147.o...
<owl:Ontology rdf:about=""/>
<rdfs:Class rdf:ID="Person"/>
<owl:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="name"/>
<owl:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="edad"/>
</rdf:RDF>

I don't what is the problem. If anyone has any idea and can help I would
appreciate that.

Regards ;)
39086eb3d9a1437276d07c08ea0c3821?d=identicon&s=25 Guillermo (Guest)
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 4:42 PM, Rocio Rodriguez <
ruby-forum-incoming@andreas-s.net> wrote:

> Hi,

Una pequeña observación. La parte "-es" de la lista "ror-es" significa,
si
no me equivoco que esta lista es en español ( ESpañol ).

Y la parte "ror-" de "ror-es" significa, creo, Ruby On Rails.

Lo del idioma vale (¿Quien no ha preguntado en español en una
conferencia en
ingles alguna vez?), pero lo de ror.

Creo que tal vez te puedan ayudar más en la lista de activeRDF: