Forum: IronRuby mono builds

1e39a948a58f4569c53d971c2e120920?d=identicon&s=25 Ivan Porto carrero (casualjim)
Hi
I'm going to kill off the mono-builds repo.

When I build our mono branch or the ironruby master branch with mono
ironruby gets broken for comparing Arrays the <=> throws a
NullReferenceException
When I use the binaries that are compiled on windows it works.

That in combination with the fact that I haven't really succeeded in
successfully debugging a mono app from the command line make it just
waste
space in my account and adds to the confusion of where to get the
binaries.

Is there somebody on this list who could get me started debugging a mono
application?

---
Ivan Porto Carrero
GSM: +32.486.787.582
Blog: http://flanders.co.nz
Twitter: http://twitter.com/casualjim
B7b34fda26b7ea99b8b4d42497193220?d=identicon&s=25 Seo Sanghyeon (Guest)
2009/5/26 Ivan Porto Carrero <ivan@flanders.co.nz>:
> Is there somebody on this list who could get me started debugging a mono
> application?

Do you have trouble debugging Mono applications? mdb (Mono Debugger)
worked fine for me debugging IronPython. Maybe I can help you. (You may
contact me off-list or on Freenode IRC sanxiyn.)