Forum: GNU Radio Query regarding gnuradio.py

74041d11ba2d5782a38692cdc55a181a?d=identicon&s=25 Ravi Trivedi (ravimani77)
Hello,

  I am using gnuradio project "DAB software receiver implementation" by
Andreas Muller as reference. I am trying to execute 'gnuradio.py' or as
matter of fact any other python script like ofdm_sync-dab.py. Everythime
get an error "No module named gnuradio". I have gnuradio.py in the same
path.

  Python is installed with environmental variables "PYTHON_INCLUDE" set
"C:\Python26\include" and PYTHON_LIB" set to
"C:\Python26\libs\python26.lib".

  I use python as wrapper for C++ as recommended and I am trying to
build
and execute the code in Windows XP platform. Any help to solve the issue
is
really appreciated.

Best Regards
Ravi
On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 07:12:17PM +0530, Ravishankar. M wrote:
> "C:\Python26\libs\python26.lib".
>
>   I use python as wrapper for C++ as recommended and I am trying to build
> and execute the code in Windows XP platform. Any help to solve the issue is
> really appreciated.

Did you install GNU Radio?

  http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/Download
  http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildGuide