Forum: IronRuby Rake tests status

Aea6cfe04952626ab630bde47ff82f89?d=identicon&s=25 Shri Borde (Guest)
I updated http://www.ironruby.net/Documentation/Real_Ruby_Applications
with this...
Rake

To use Rake, install Rake using igem i rake. The IronRuby zip file
includes bin\irake.bat which is a shortcut you can then use to launch
Rake using IronRuby.

The Rake tests are run as part of IronRuby continuous integration. 96.5%
of the tests pass. The summary results of the test run is:

The full log is here<http://gist.github.com/116396>.
Thanks,
Shri
Ade8632553a9243ae05fc920f68644c1?d=identicon&s=25 Jim Deville (Guest)
Do we know what the failures are from? That's awesome that we pass this
so well.

JD

...there is no try

To use Rake, install Rake using igem i rake. The IronRuby zip file
includes bin\irake.bat which is a shortcut you can then use to launch
Rake using IronRuby.

The Rake tests are run as part of IronRuby continuous integration. 96.5%
of the tests pass. The summary results of the test run is:

The full log is here<http://gist.github.com/116396>.
Thanks,
Shri
Aea6cfe04952626ab630bde47ff82f89?d=identicon&s=25 Shri Borde (Guest)
You can see the comments towards the bottom of
http://github.com/shri/ironruby/blob/d716e75e5dead...
for the bug links. Half the failures are because of
http://ironruby.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?Wo....