From: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of Shri B.
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 3:42 PM
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Rake tests status

I updated http://www.ironruby.net/Documentation/Real_Ruby_Applications
with this...
Rake

To use Rake, install Rake using igem i rake. The IronRuby zip file
includes bin\irake.bat which is a shortcut you can then use to launch
Rake using IronRuby.

The Rake tests are run as part of IronRuby continuous integration. 96.5%
of the tests pass. The summary results of the test run is:

The full log is here<http://gist.github.com/116396>.
Thanks,
Shri
Shri B. (Guest)
You can see the comments towards the bottom of
http://github.com/shri/ironruby/blob/d716e75e5dead...
for the bug links. Half the failures are because of
http://ironruby.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?Wo....

Do we know what the failures are from? That's awesome that we pass this
so well.

JD

...there is no try