Forum: NGINX How to build a win32 version?

Bf49e4816c17a20d4fb9d3d04caf0958?d=identicon&s=25 Hua Su (Guest)
It's said that Nginx is now available as an official Windows binary but
currently uses some Wine tools (see http://wiki.nginx.org/NginxInstall),
so
the win32 binary build process isn't published.

Is there any way to let guys like me, who are eager to try to build
Nginx
win32 version, have a chance to do that? I'd like to help clean it up.
5640e332954fc0006aea97a155ce0afd?d=identicon&s=25 Igor Sysoev (Guest)
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:48:25AM +0800, Hua Su wrote:

> Hi,
> It's said that Nginx is now available as an official Windows binary but
> currently uses some Wine tools (see http://wiki.nginx.org/NginxInstall), so
> the win32 binary build process isn't published.
>
> Is there any way to let guys like me, who are eager to try to build Nginx
> win32 version, have a chance to do that? I'd like to help clean it up.

Wait a month or so.