Forum: Ruby on Rails Payment gateway implemantation.

C42c706fab23da0b6d3cd2cfbb8db27d?d=identicon&s=25 Salil Gaikwad (salil)
on 2009-05-19 15:04
Hi all,
I am having trouble in implementing payment gateway in my application on
joyent server. I need to configure 'http//' url for normal methods and
'https//' for secured methods. For this functionality we need to have
two ports on Apache server, port:80 and port:443. When i configure both
of them, the Apache server starts default on port 443 and not on port
80. I have generated me required ssl files and put them on Apache
server.

Regards,
 Salil
885ac43bca92fc2b1034356f3283e788?d=identicon&s=25 pharrington (Guest)
Sounds like your httpd.conf is missing
Listen 80

But you might want to look for a more Apache specific group to be
asking questions like that, like alt.apache.configuration.

On May 19, 9:04 am, Salil Gaikwad <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>
C42c706fab23da0b6d3cd2cfbb8db27d?d=identicon&s=25 Salil Gaikwad (salil)
on 2009-05-19 16:14
> But you might want to look for a more Apache specific group to be
> asking questions like that, like alt.apache.configuration.

Thanx for your quick reply.

Regards,

Salil