Forum: Ruby Parse rss feeds with multiple enclosures per item

05b76b92415862cc4783d09a9009641b?d=identicon&s=25 MrBanabas@googlemail.com (Guest)

Does anybody know how I may parse an rss feed with multiple enclosures
per item.

I ve tried the ruby build in rss class, but that one only seems to
support one enclosure per item?

Thanks a lot in advance...
Volker

In <a893a172-adb4-4ce9-9d7c-2a4bba315da9@u10g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>
  "Parse rss feeds with multiple enclosures per item" on Sun, 17 May
2009 18:55:08 +0900,
  "MrBanabas@googlemail.com" <MrBanabas@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Does anybody know how I may parse an rss feed with multiple enclosures
> per item.
>
> I ve tried the ruby build in rss class, but that one only seems to
> support one enclosure per item?

Could you show an example RSS?

It seems that the RSS 2.0 specification doesn't say multiple
enclosures are acceptable:
  http://www.rssboard.org/rss-specification#ltenclos...