Forum: RSpec Features running in development mode

57badfb3e8a4e8a81536f7dc6e47b812?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Van Dyk (Guest)

On my Rails app, when I run 'rake features', it runs it in development
mode.  Which is weird.  And messes up my development database.

What can I do to force it to run in test mode?

Joe
> Hi,
>
> On my Rails app, when I run 'rake features', it runs it in development
> mode.  Which is weird.  And messes up my development database.
>
> What can I do to force it to run in test mode?

What Cucumber version are you on?
Did you upgrade without reading the changelog? (History.txt)

Aslak