Forum: JRuby ActionMailer-JavaMail Release

2e878d7814e4cb6fb772e3b7d1eef16a?d=identicon&s=25 Michael (Guest)
Hey All,

I'm pleased to share with you the ActionMailer-JavaMail
gem. ActionMailer-JavaMail adds a delivery method to your Rails
application that routes emails via the JavaMail API.  In addition to
being
able to use all the existing JavaMail extensions, this gem also
enabled ActionMailer on Google App Engine.

Highlights:
- Use ActionMailer on Google App Engine.
- Supports regular SMTP and SMTPS
- DKIM message signing

More Info: http://tr.im/amjavamail
RubyForge: http://rubyforge.org/projects/am-javamail/
Source: http://github.com/rykov/actionmailer-javamail
Google App Engine Demo: http://am-javamail.missingfeature.com/test/email

Feedback and contributions are welcome/encouraged.
526d60de6472502bb570a9df2842b33b?d=identicon&s=25 Nick Sieger (Guest)
On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 2:55 PM, Michael <michael@missingfeature.com>
wrote:
> - Use ActionMailer on Google App Engine.
> - Supports regular SMTP and SMTPS
> - DKIM message signing
>
> More Info: http://tr.im/amjavamail
> RubyForge: http://rubyforge.org/projects/am-javamail/
> Source: http://github.com/rykov/actionmailer-javamail
> Google App Engine Demo: http://am-javamail.missingfeature.com/test/email
>
> Feedback and contributions are welcome/encouraged.

Very nice, look forward to trying it!

/Nick