Forum: RSpec Cucumber broke my rake tasks! 0.3.5

85d99e7678d8720f6e00ab0f60fe6ea9?d=identicon&s=25 Andrew Premdas (Guest)
Seem to be having a problem with the new releases 0.3.5 which
completely breaks my rake tasks http://gist.github.com/112149.

WIth the

  t.fork = true # Explicitly fork for cucumber 0.3.4 and rails

lines added to the tasks none of my steps are recognised (see second
file in gists)

Without t.fork line I get an error  < undefined method `differ=' >
(trace in third file in gist)

Running similar profiles using cucumber -p seems to work fine

All best

Andy
C694a032be7518a0d704318895f8fe1d?d=identicon&s=25 Ben Mabey (mabes)
Andrew Premdas wrote:
> Without t.fork line I get an error  < undefined method `differ=' >
> (trace in third file in gist)
>
> Running similar profiles using cucumber -p seems to work fine
>
> All best

This looks similar to a ticket James opened earlier:
https://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/16211-cuc...

Please follow that ticket and comment there if you agree.

-Ben
>> file in gists)
>
> This looks similar to a ticket James opened earlier:

https://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/16211-cuc...

> Please follow that ticket and comment there if you agree.

Can you all try to specify the lib attribute of the rake task? I think
that has something to do with this.....

Aslak
2009/5/15 aslak hellesoy <aslak.hellesoy@gmail.com>:
>>> file in gists)
>>
>> This looks similar to a ticket James opened earlier:

https://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/16211-cuc...

>> Please follow that ticket and comment there if you agree.
>>

> Can you all try to specify the lib attribute of the rake task? I think
> that has something to do with this.....
>
> Aslak

Sorry I don't understand what you mean by this, could you be more
specific, perhaps a command to run or some more detail.

Thanks

Andrew

>> Aslak
>
> Sorry I don't understand what you mean by this, could you be more
> specific, perhaps a command to run or some more detail.

The Rake task has a lib attribute (t.libs = ...). Could you try to set
that?

http://rdoc.info/projects/aslakhellesoy/cucumber
http://rdoc.info/rdoc/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/blob/...

Aslak
85d99e7678d8720f6e00ab0f60fe6ea9?d=identicon&s=25 Andrew Premdas (Guest)
Sorry for being a bit slow, but what would you like me to set it to??