Forum: Ruby on Rails Expected x to define y

819c755c494c6d6aeb11eb5836d41f42?d=identicon&s=25 irishfighter (Guest)
Hi all,
I'm getting this error. Does anyone have any idead what's going on? I
searched around and many people are having this error in controllers,
but this one is in ht helpers directory for me.

Expected C:/work/trunk/stats/app/helpers/notifier.rb to define
NOTIFIER

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
On May 15, 10:53 am, irishfighter <djfenne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm getting this error. Does anyone have any idead what's going on? I
> searched around and many people are having this error in controllers,
> but this one is in ht helpers directory for me.
>
> Expected C:/work/trunk/stats/app/helpers/notifier.rb to define
> NOTIFIER

Does notifier.rb define a constant called NOTIFIER ?

Fred