Forum: GNU Radio How to control the transmit power of USRP 1, rx2400 daughter board?

0ff016fdfeab25e5f8e1766e2a237132?d=identicon&s=25 njlyf6 (Guest)
I want to make a experiment by generating interferer using
Benckmark_tx.py on
RX2400 daughter board. I am confused when I want to control the transmit
power.  How can I control the power. With set_gain(), I see no
difference.
> I want to make a experiment by generating interferer using Benckmark_tx.py on
> RX2400 daughter board. I am confused when I want to control the transmit
> power.  How can I control the power. With set_gain(), I see no difference.

If I remember correctly the RFX boards do not have controllable
transmit gain.  You control the power of the transmitter by adjusting
the multiplier prior to sending the data to the USRP.

If you were to do a ".\benchmark_tx.py -h" you would see a whole bunch
of options, one of which adjusts this value (It's called tx-amplitude
or similar)

Jason