Forum: Ruby how to open a file with perticular exe and copy info to text

C139263a68500ee2346ca5d03d81c306?d=identicon&s=25 Sangeeta Huddar (sangeeta)
on 2009-05-14 13:56
hi all,
   i m trying to open a audio file with the cooledit ( audio pcm file
player/analyser) and i wanted following steps to do it ruby
1. open the file with the cooledit.exe
2. click the statistic button
3. copy the statistic ( which default copies to clipboard)
4. then paste to a text on system

can anyone help me with this pls

--
sangeeta
Bfa7bded551b934e38d141f86281447f?d=identicon&s=25 Clemens Wyss (clemens)

Sangeeta Huddar wrote:
> hi all,
>    i m trying to open a audio file with the cooledit ( audio pcm file
> player/analyser) and i wanted following steps to do it ruby
> 1. open the file with the cooledit.exe
> 2. click the statistic button
> 3. copy the statistic ( which default copies to clipboard)
> 4. then paste to a text on system
>
> can anyone help me with this pls
>

> --
> sangeeta
C139263a68500ee2346ca5d03d81c306?d=identicon&s=25 Sangeeta Huddar (sangeeta)
on 2009-05-14 15:37