Forum: IronRuby [OT] Interesting DLR links ?

91eb330fb36d1e03c856574dfb77d2bc?d=identicon&s=25 Thibaut Barrère (thbar)
I believe DLR-proficient folks are on the list, so I'd like to ask
althought
it's off-topic: have you got interesting DLR resources handy ?

I'm mostly looking for articles or documentation related to 1/ building
your
custom language, 2/ hacking C# by being able to optimize code by
replacing
lambdas using generics with direct methods using specific type.

I already found those links:
-
http://benjaminnitschke.com/2009/03/31/WritingYour...
- http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/DLR-Build-Your-Own-Language
-
http://listeningtoreason.blogspot.com/2008/02/net-...
-
http://ironpython-urls.blogspot.com/2009/04/writin...
- cecil decompiler
- expression framework

Do you have other resources on that kind of subjects ?

Also, the DLR mailing list on codeplex doesn't seem to lead to anywhere
- is
there a list actually ?

thanks!

-- Thibaut
F983f0c990cba2fe743ef62a975ec99c?d=identicon&s=25 Curt Hagenlocher (Guest)
(I just posted Bill's Sympl information in response to this question, as
I don't think it had made it to the list yesterday.)

[...]

Hi Curt,

>  (I just posted Bill's Sympl information in response to this question, as
> I don't think it had made it to the list yesterday.)

thanks, got it after this mail - that's spot on :)

cheers,

-- Thibaut
7956c3c7d7ef344265029e6b4b569b91?d=identicon&s=25 Huw Collingbourne (huw)
on 2009-05-14 23:51
http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/Building-your-own-Lang...
http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/DLR-Build-Your-Own-Language
http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/Building-your-own-Lang...
http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/DLR-Build-Your-Own-Lan...

The above is a series of articles by Dermot Hogan, chief architecht of
the Visual Studio Ruby In Steel IDE and the IronRuby In Steel IDE.

best wishes
Huw Collingbourne

SapphireSteel Software
http://www.sapphiresteel.com
91eb330fb36d1e03c856574dfb77d2bc?d=identicon&s=25 Thibaut Barrère (thbar)

> http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/Building-your-own-Lang...
> http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/DLR-Build-Your-Own-Language
> http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/Building-your-own-Lang...
> http://www.bitwisemag.com/2/DLR-Build-Your-Own-Lan...
>
> The above is a series of articles by Dermot Hogan, chief architecht of
> the Visual Studio Ruby In Steel IDE and the IronRuby In Steel IDE.

thanks for these as well.

-- Thibaut