Forum: GNU Radio HELP! My GRC has no block-selection sub-window

558c40b97bd1af8d912424757714bda9?d=identicon&s=25 Marcus D. Leech (Guest)
It's gone.   I'm running 3.2SVN, from a couple of weeks ago, and I
updated today.  Still the same.

No block-selection sub-window.

Help?

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator, Shirleys Bay Radio Astronomy Consortium

-Josh
Josh Blum wrote:
> You mean that vertical category window with all the blocks? Its
> re-sizable, so its possible you resized it down to zero at some point.
> Either try to drag it out, or remove ~/.grc (saved prefs file)
>
> -Josh
Thanks.  Experimentally remove .grc  and things are back to normal.