Forum: Ruby What libraries are 'missing' from Ruby

9440222a0c3e33f369eef79712e12204?d=identicon&s=25 David Wright (__dw5__)
on 2009-05-13 19:16
Are there libraries that you use with a another language you know that
you would like to see in Ruby?

Or is there functionality or libraries that you feel are currently
'missing' from Ruby?

If so, what are they?

Thanks,
David
On May 13, 2009, at 10:16, David Wright <david_v_wright@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Are there libraries that you use with a another language you know that
> you would like to see in Ruby?
>
> Or is there functionality or libraries that you feel are currently
> 'missing' from Ruby?

Net::IMAP is missing support for various extensions that have been
added over the years. I might add some of them, though.