Forum: GNU Radio Re: update: new FX2 firmware / boosted USB bandwidth

3d593de8acbe2510722af740d8668352?d=identicon&s=25 Firas Abbas (Guest)

> On Tue, 5/12/09, Dominik Auras <Dominik.Auras@rwth-aachen.de> wrote:
> Could you try to set different fusb parameters? I observed
> that, since the FX2 is less likely to be a bottleneck,
> tuning of these parameters may have greater impact than
> before. E.g. my laptop did an additional 2 MB/s with B =
> 16384 and N = 1000 (test_usrp_standard_rx -B 16384 -N 1000
> etc.).
> Dominik

I tried to change the FUSB parameters as you suggested, but it did not
effected the results in my PC(s). Also large values could cause big
latency. However, I'm very glad from the results of your original
modifications.

Best Regards,

Firas