Forum: Ruby on Rails Running rake test:units yields DEPRECIATION WARNING: Disabling sessions for a single controller...

A66a4d323674aba4a904ceeff3f34658?d=identicon&s=25 wayne.simacek@gmail.com (Guest)
When I run my rake test:units I get the following:

DEPRECATION WARNING: Disabling sessions for a single controller has
been deprecated. Sessions are now lazy loaded. So if you don't access
them, consider them off. You can still modify the session cookie
options with request.session_options.. (called from C:/Users/Wayne/
Documents/Aptana Studio/chores/app/controllers/
application_controller.rb:10)
Loaded suite C:/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.4/lib/rake/
rake_test_loader
Started
EEEE.....EEEEEEEE.EEEEEEE
Finished in 2.086 seconds.

What am I doing that has been deprecated?
How do I fix?

Thanks,
Wayne
A66a4d323674aba4a904ceeff3f34658?d=identicon&s=25 WJSimacek (Guest)
On May 12, 7:43 am, "wayne.sima...@gmail.com"
<wayne.sima...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Started
> EEEE.....EEEEEEEE.EEEEEEE
> Finished in 2.086 seconds.
>
> What am I doing that has been deprecated?

I commented out the following line in my .app/controllers/
application_controller.rb which removed this warning.

     session :session_key => '_openidauth_session_id'

> How do I fix?

It looks like you no longer put session information in your
controllers.