Forum: IronRuby Review: Array\to_s fix for : properly handles recursive array

4fac832d9921a76310d458f2f0b1cae9?d=identicon&s=25 Tim Chen (SDO) (Guest)
http://github.com/tnachen/ironruby/commit/eeaf82a8...

Modified IListOps to fix the recursive array problem during to_s call.

It used to only print the values in the array, and skip over arrays in
the array that contains the same values.

However, to conform with mri, I modified it so it will walk into the
array and print the values for only one level deep, then print the
remaining arrays with "[...]".

Files Changed:

  *
Merlin/External.LCA_RESTRICTED/Languages/IronRuby/mspec/ironruby-tags/core/array/to_s_tags.txt
(deleted)
  *
Merlin/External.LCA_RESTRICTED/Languages/IronRuby/mspec/ironruby-tags/core/env/clear_tags.txt
(deleted)
  *
Merlin/Main/Languages/Ruby/Libraries.LCA_RESTRICTED/Extensions/IListOps.cs
(modified)

Thank you!
Tim
4fac832d9921a76310d458f2f0b1cae9?d=identicon&s=25 Tim Chen (SDO) (Guest)
Forgot to mention that I deleted the tag files that has no more tags in
it.

Tim

[...]

806ef55917f436850d2c4b0a5703e7cc?d=identicon&s=25 Jirapong Nanta (jirapong)
Hello Tim,
  I would like to share experience about code convention with you. You
should set a braces on Same Line option
(http://www.knowdotnet.com/articles/toolsoptionsnew...
).

Cheers,
-Jirapong
4fac832d9921a76310d458f2f0b1cae9?d=identicon&s=25 Tim Chen (SDO) (Guest)
It is the first time I modify the ruby source :) so sorry for the
ignorance.

I would change those and push them again.

Thanks for the feedback!

Tim

[...]

Aea6cfe04952626ab630bde47ff82f89?d=identicon&s=25 Shri Borde (Guest)
Looks good!

[...]

E1deaac6561498a0e7472e6268ea9ccc?d=identicon&s=25 Jimmy Schementi (Guest)
Looks good.