Forum: Ruby (mandriva) can I obtain kdevelop with ruby, already compiled?

3b6402ca2b31c9e6846eb36ca3df7ce5?d=identicon&s=25 Olivier Lolveley (lolveley)
hello,

I would like if it is possible to obtain kdevelop without compile it
from the sources.
I would like ruby support also, and form mandriva (rpms).

thx,

olivier

Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com
> I would like if it is possible to obtain kdevelop without compile it
> from the sources.
> I would like ruby support also, and form mandriva (rpms).

But you are already using a distribution (mandriva), so you should ask
them where they hide their packages and rpms.