A problem on running the BBN 802.11 on the GnuRadion

Hi:

I am using the USRP for the first time, and my target is to run the
BBN 802.11 with Gnu Radio on the USRP ,can anyone give me some advice
for detailed operattion?

Because I haven’t use GnuRadio before , please give me some
suggestion in studying and using this greate tool,too!

I will be very gratefui to hear from your letter! Thank you!

                                                                                      XiaoMing

Hi XiaoMing,

If you are using the USRP I, I recommend you go here to download the
code
https://www.cgran.org/wiki/BBN80211. Follow the instructions to download
the
correct version of gnu radio from the SVN and compile the BBN source.
There
should be a README file that comes with the BBN code that will help
explain
how to use it.

–Colby

2009/5/10 汤图杨 [email protected]

Hi,

Does anyone knows how many client connections this is able to support ?

Cheers,
Abdul Hakeem

From: discuss-gnuradio-bounces+alhakeem=removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[...]

I will be very grateful to hear from your letter! Thank you!

XiaoMing

使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! <http://www.windowslive.
cn> 立刻下载!