From: Sam <ruby@net153.net>
Subject: Tk Progress Bar color
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 05:55:35 +0900
> Anyone know how to change the color of the Tk progress bar?  Everything
> I try just ends up with:
>
> /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/tk.rb:2762:in `__invoke': unknown option "-colors"
>
> But all the documentation stats that it does have a colors option:
> http://www.tutorialspoint.com/ruby/ruby_tk_progressbar.htm

Supported options depends on your version of BWidget libraries.
Probably, your progressbar widget is old and doesn't support
'colors' option.
You can check supported options and status of a widget by 'configinfo'
method or 'current_configinfo' method.
If your progressbar widget is one of an old version, 'foreground'
option can  change its bar color.
0babf177db6fc39a4460aea7b2901d08?d=identicon&s=25 Sam (Guest)
Hidetoshi NAGAI wrote:
>> http://www.tutorialspoint.com/ruby/ruby_tk_progressbar.htm
>
> Supported options depends on your version of BWidget libraries.
> Probably, your progressbar widget is old and doesn't support
> 'colors' option.
> You can check supported options and status of a widget by 'configinfo'
> method or 'current_configinfo' method.
> If your progressbar widget is one of an old version, 'foreground'
> option can  change its bar color.

Yes the foreground option worked.  Thank you
Sam