Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails and Browser Games

B5709199579ed11ad22a79b122748f52?d=identicon&s=25 Toriad (Guest)
I'm currently working on a project using a javasript clientside, with
a php serverside. I have had some experience with rails in the past
and was wondering if it would be worth converting existing code into
rails. Currently the client is 1 page with basically 100% ajax forms.
How would this be done in views of rails.
3131fcea0a711e5ad89c8d49cc9253b4?d=identicon&s=25 Julian Leviston (Guest)
On 09/05/2009, at 12:32 PM, Toriad <onglaught@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm currently working on a project using a javasript clientside, with
> a php serverside. I have had some experience with rails in the past
> and was wondering if it would be worth converting existing code into
> rails. Currently the client is 1 page with basically 100% ajax forms.
> How would this be done in views of rails.

If the php is working for you, why invest more time into re-coding it?

Blog: http://random8.zenunit.com/
Learn: http://sensei.zenunit.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/random8r