Forum: IronRuby Regarding irtests

4fac832d9921a76310d458f2f0b1cae9?d=identicon&s=25 Tim Chen (SDO) (Guest)
I just pulled from git today and ran irtests, but there are errors
happening.

I thought irtests should always be clean?

Is this happening to everyone?

Thanks!

Tim
Aea6cfe04952626ab630bde47ff82f89?d=identicon&s=25 Shri Borde (Guest)
In the RubySpecs, I get about 15 FTP specs, 2 Timeout specs, and 2 Regex
specs. These are because of the new specs that we pulled in recently
from the RubySpec repo. I have added tags to disable them in TFS, and
Jim needs to push it out to GIT.

There are also 5 failures in run.bat due to peverifcation errors because
of bad IL - this issue still needs to be investigated.

irtests should be clean, and has been for a while. We should get back to
0 pretty soon. Do let the mailing list know if it ever is not (after we
clean up the current set of issues).