Forum: Ruby Packing a UUID

1f344a0e2440aaba172145eae4f7c646?d=identicon&s=25 Isaac Wagner (ibw)
on 2009-05-09 01:08
How can I pack a UUID using the array.pack method? I need to send a UUID
through a UDP packet, and I can't figure out how to do this, or
specifically, which directive to use. I tried H and h, but neither
really seemed to work.
97d42a3888cb4480dcab4c3ba0721403?d=identicon&s=25 Pablo Lorenzzoni (Guest)

Take a look how it's done here: http://github.com/spectra/ruby-uuid