Forum: RSpec Add comments to cucumber text features?

3504745159d79c585e4f7df8df76aa10?d=identicon&s=25 Ingo Weiss (ingoweiss)
Hi all,

Often I find myself wishing there was a way to add comments to cucumber
text
features that are ignored by the parser. Is this possible somehow?

Thanks!
Ingo
On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Ingo Weiss <ingoweiss@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Often I find myself wishing there was a way to add comments to cucumber
> text features that are ignored by the parser. Is this possible somehow?

# Yes
# it is possible
# anywhere

Aslak