Forum: Ruby on Rails Rails SequencedHash source file.

7cefd72ba49d3b9de483edd849d29529?d=identicon&s=25 Eddy RB (epink)
on 2009-05-08 05:48
I am testing AlumniOnRails
(http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=2959&release_id=17170) which is
based on Rails 1.2.6 (I know it's outdated) and managed to get it up,
installed the required gems, created and migrated the data and most of
the basic alumni functionalities are up but one, the part that is broken
seems to be missing a library and yet I can't seem to find it after a
few reasonable searches.

The logger shows *no such file to load -- collections/sequenced_hash*
with a line within the controller having the code of *require
'collections/sequenced_hash* which is quite obvious that the
*sequence_hash* library is missing.

A few searches on Google shows a few references, one with the closest
pointer is http://collections.rubyforge.org/classes/SequencedHash.html
but unfortuntely the source link is dead. Does anyone keep this kind of
old file or point me to somewhere it is? Thank you
Af2ce6689213fdb78913a9662b18da6b?d=identicon&s=25 Rick Lloyd (ricklloyd)
gem install collections

require 'collections'
7cefd72ba49d3b9de483edd849d29529?d=identicon&s=25 Eddy RB (epink)
on 2009-05-08 08:55
Rick Lloyd wrote:
> gem install collections
>
> require 'collections'