Forum: GNU Radio help about gnuradio-ofdm

32df15e28fe32d706ad0bc032fa3946f?d=identicon&s=25 Zhang Jimmy (ning)
hi,all:
    I am a new comer,i have learned the theory of ofdm.I wanna analyse
the
implement of ofdm by gnuradio and usrp .But in gnuradio 3.1.3 ,there is
no
ofdm implement. Who can help me?
    Is there doc or something berifly interpreting the implement of
ofdm?
Could you send me a copy.
     Thank you all!
On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 12:43:23AM -0700, jimmyzhang wrote:

> hi,all:
>     I am a new comer,i have learned the theory of ofdm.I wanna analyse the
> implement of ofdm by gnuradio and usrp .But in gnuradio 3.1.3 ,there is no
> ofdm implement. Who can help me?

See trunk or 3.2.
MB