Forum: Ruby Map Ruby Program Call Hierarchy

112b68b29c51d07c738d8f58e38f4d2d?d=identicon&s=25 Bryan Richardson (btrichardson)
on 2009-05-06 06:57
Hello all,

I'm wondering if a Ruby library exists that makes it possible to map the
call hierarchy of a Ruby program.  For example, given a command-line
program with different options, I'd like to be able to run the program
multiple times, each time with different arguments, and map the 'route'
the code takes.  I'd like to be able to see what methods of what classes
are called as the program executed.  Does anyone know if anything like
this exists?

--
Thanks!
Bryan