Forum: Ruby http://rubypan.org/ version 1.1.0 has been released!

Be30361bb0b0c495e3077db43ad84b56?d=identicon&s=25 Aaron Patterson (Guest)
http://rubypan.org/ version 1.0.0 has been released!

* <http://rubypan.org/>

RubyPAN dot org is like CPAN dot org but for Ruby Gems.  The source for
rubypan.org is located here:

  http://github.com/tenderlove/rubypan/tree/master

To report a bug, fork my repository, write a test for the bug, then fix
the bug and send me a pull request.  You should especially work on
sending me a new logo.

### CHANGES

### 1.1.0

* New Features
  * Authors page lists gems by author
  * Recent lists recent gems
  * Recent has RSS / Atom feeds
  * rate gem releases 1-5 (by-release-by-sessionid) (Thanks Mark
Holton!)

### CURRENT BUGS

  * Hopefully move rubypan.org to search.rubygems.org
  * Also, it needs a new logo
  * Only gem releases are rated, ratings need to be aggregated for gems

* <http://rubypan.org/>
40ab8a6e1c1a71d3ecbcfea4c54b89ed?d=identicon&s=25 Alan (Guest)
On May 4, 11:34 am, Aaron Patterson <aa...@tenderlovemaking.com>
wrote:
> http://rubypan.org/version 1.0.0 has been released!
>
> * <http://rubypan.org/>
>
> RubyPAN dot org is like CPAN dot org but for Ruby Gems.  The source for
> rubypan.org is located here:

How hard is it to add "categories" of gems, which would allow much
easier browsing and searching?