Forum: Ruby Implementing the log-in page

40d529f4bef28e9dcf4cf2f979c864a7?d=identicon&s=25 Leena Jethwa (leena29)
on 2009-05-01 16:24
I am implementing the log-in page for my user-case for a project that I
am working on and I am facing this problem which I can't seem to solve,
so I was woundering if there's anyone out there who would know or can
think why I am getting this problem;

- with the form tag, I have an error when I put it at the end

Thank You.
4cd3615da7c39beacaaab174267ad8b2?d=identicon&s=25 Davi Vidal (Guest)
Em 01-05-2009 11:24, Leena Jethwa escreveu:
> I am implementing the log-in page for my user-case for a project that I
> am working on and I am facing this problem which I can't seem to solve,
> so I was woundering if there's anyone out there who would know or can
> think why I am getting this problem;
>
> - with the form tag, I have an error when I put it at the end

  1 - Give us more details;
  2 - Post your question in the right place:
rubyonrails-talk@googlegroups.com

davi