Forum: Ruby on Rails How to make << 123.. >> functionality ? %)

F6ad3c3103a025827fc4fd8310217612?d=identicon&s=25 Sergio Footenko (exn)
on 2009-05-01 14:20
Hello.

 I have read all great documentation which recomended me at this forum,
thanks, it is really very good start for my.

 Now I try to create blog. I have one problem, pages looks very bad if
many than 40 items on one page displayed =) , I think need create
something similar to "next|prev page" buttons. But I don't know how, how
create it with rails ?
 For example you can see this functinal at this forum if you do not
understand what I talking about. looks like
http://www.ruby-forum.com/forum/3?page=2
 page 2 of forum 3. etc, at bottom right Page 2 >>

Thanks.
On May 1, 1:20 pm, Sergio Footenko <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>
wrote:
> Hello.
>
>  I have read all great documentation which recomended me at this forum,
> thanks, it is really very good start for my.
>
>  Now I try to create blog. I have one problem, pages looks very bad if
> many than 40 items on one page displayed =) , I think need create
> something similar to "next|prev page" buttons. But I don't know how, how
> create it with rails ?

Have a look at the will_paginate plugin/gem (http://github.com/mislav/
will_paginate/tree/master)

Fred
F6ad3c3103a025827fc4fd8310217612?d=identicon&s=25 Sergio Footenko (exn)
on 2009-05-01 14:57
omg, it works ! Thank you very much !