Forum: Ruby on Rails Calendars in Rails

B455036ffc83a268f77a7561f20a7ab6?d=identicon&s=25 Lyn Williams (lyntaff)
I'm looking for a calendar solution for rails that will highlight
individual dates for a bookings model.

Is there any suggested rails plugins that can be used with
ActiceRecord or is there a nice dhtml/ajax/flash solution that can
access dates through xml.

Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance.

Lyn Williams,
675475d0b65710be6d992eb5eb2c61c2?d=identicon&s=25 Gregory Seidman (Guest)
On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 05:56:38AM -0700, lyntaff wrote:
> I'm looking for a calendar solution for rails that will highlight
> individual dates for a bookings model.
>
> Is there any suggested rails plugins that can be used with
> ActiceRecord or is there a nice dhtml/ajax/flash solution that can
> access dates through xml.

This is jQuery-based, and seems to deal more with JSON than XML. That
said,
it looks pretty good and it sounds like it could do what you need.

http://arshaw.com/fullcalendar/

> Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance.
> Lyn Williams,
--Greg