Forum: Typo Sidebar: text filter for static content?

012745542a711d2290e1c1e8a75c376c?d=identicon&s=25 Jay Levitt (Guest)
Is there a way to use a text filter (e.g., Textile) for the static boxes
in
the sidebar? It looks like they're just pure HTML.  I've set my default
filter to Textile, both blogwide and for my own user, but no change..

Jay Levitt
700f9a3b883e6a04d018f48290b1a3fd?d=identicon&s=25 de Villamil Frédéric (Guest)
Le 27 avr. 09 à 17:19, Jay Levitt a écrit :

> Is there a way to use a text filter (e.g., Textile) for the static
> boxes in the sidebar? It looks like they're just pure HTML.  I've
> set my default filter to Textile, both blogwide and for my own user,
> but no change..

Hi Jay,

You're right, Typo static sidebar does not take text filters into
account at all. It's just a plain sidebar plugin made to display some
good old HTML : links, adsense or whatever... And we don't plan to
change it since it's soooo handy that way.

Cheers,
Frédéric
--
Frédéric de Villamil
"What's mine is mine. What's yours is still unsetteled" – Go player