Forum: NGINX Setting location header

57badfb3e8a4e8a81536f7dc6e47b812?d=identicon&s=25 Joe Van Dyk (Guest)
I have a URL stored in memcached in the key "some-key".  I have the
following location defined:

        location /redirect-from-memcached {
          set $memcached_key  some-key;
          memcached_pass      localhost:11211;
          add_header Location What goes here?
          return 302;
        }

How can I, in nginx 0.6, access the value of "some-key" in memcached
and use it in the Location header?

Thanks,
Joe
On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Joe Van Dyk <joe@pinkpucker.net> wrote:

> How can I, in nginx 0.6, access the value of "some-key" in memcached
> and use it in the Location header?

Does this question make sense?  Another way of asking it, I suppose,
is there a way to have the Location header be whatever is in the
request body?