Forum: Typo Searching for Typo info?

012745542a711d2290e1c1e8a75c376c?d=identicon&s=25 Jay Levitt (Guest)
Has anyone crafted any bookmarks, Firefox search queries, etc. to search
for
information about Typo? It's pretty hard, since "Typo" is a common word.

So far, I find myself doing something like

%s typo (ruby OR rails OR blog) -"a typo" -"some typos" -"fix typo"
   -"fix typos"

There's a new Google Custom Search Engine feature; it's kinda limited,
but
it allows collaborative vertical search (including a Google Marker
bookmarklet to add a site to the search)... I might play with it if
nobody's
done this already.

Jay Levitt
2fd0206c71a1b22a9cc6293f38537461?d=identicon&s=25 Cyril Mougel (shingara)
On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 1:40 AM, Jay Levitt <lists-typo@jay.fm> wrote:
> bookmarklet to add a site to the search)... I might play with it if nobody's
> done this already.

One on our problem is we have a name near to Typo3 the bad CMS.