Forum: Typo welcome page

Eb96620826312516bb4a2d6deeee6688?d=identicon&s=25 Jean-Christophe Michel (Guest)

I'd like to have a welcome page without the standard layout defined
in my theme.
Is it posisble to use another layout for a page, then set it as
default index page ?

If not, I could hardocde it in two ways : 1. change routes 2.
hardcode in index.html
though changing index.html is not a good idea, since headers won't be
made by typo, and there's no way to include links to last pages...

Any ideas ?

Jean-Christophe Michel
jc.michel@symetrie.com
2fd0206c71a1b22a9cc6293f38537461?d=identicon&s=25 Cyril Mougel (shingara)
Jean-Christophe Michel a écrit :
> though changing index.html is not a good idea, since headers won't be
> made by typo, and there's no way to include links to last pages...
>
> Any ideas ?

We have two bug about feature related

https://fdv.lighthouseapp.com/projects/11171/ticke...
https://fdv.lighthouseapp.com/projects/11171/ticke...