From: Luke P. [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, 24 April 2009 6:43 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [jruby-user] Gem Proxy

Hello,

I’m sure this is already a solved problem, but I’m trying to
perform gem installations with jruby -S gem install rails from behind a
corporate proxy.

I have tried setting my env HTTP_PROXY, but I’m not having any
luck. I’m also working on windows with probably an NTLM authenticated
proxy and have read that some people have successfully installed
rubysspi, but I don’t believe that is compatible with JRuby.

Would someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Thanks Daniel. I’ll take a look at it tomorrow.