Forum: Ruby on Rails Capistrano on Windows

Ab9027f6c7941589420e84ec6488fcd1?d=identicon&s=25 Shripad (Guest)
Hi all,

I am new to Capistrano, Can anyone told me how to use that on windows.
Please provide me any good available resource.
Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,
Shri
4375b4aca04b8d72482fd409fb6d0b47?d=identicon&s=25 Roderick van Domburg (roderickvd)
on 2009-04-23 10:53
Shripad wrote:
> I am new to Capistrano, Can anyone told me how to use that on windows.
> Please provide me any good available resource.
> Please help me out.

It works on Windows out of the box. http://www.capify.org/ has a basic
starting guide. For more information, turn to a book such as "Deploying
Rails Application" and the many blog postings that float on the net.

Of course if you have any specific questions then the Rails Deployment
mailing list may be helpful.

--
Roderick van Domburg
http://www.railscluster.nl
Roderick van Domburg wrote:
> Shripad wrote:
>> I am new to Capistrano, Can anyone told me how to use that on windows.
>> Please provide me any good available resource.
>> Please help me out.
>
> It works on Windows out of the box.

"The box" being "gem install capistrano" :-)

--
Roderick van Domburg
http://www.railscluster.nl