Forum: Ruby on Rails RailsConf discounts?

Dd85c761c8d8adab6d2608ede23be346?d=identicon&s=25 Carson Cole (Guest)
I hope I am not out of line by asking if there are RailsConf discount
codes floating around out there.... Anyone? Need all the help I can
get to fight conference price inflation..
F53b05cdbdf561cfe141f69b421244f3?d=identicon&s=25 David A. Black (Guest)
Hi --

Carson Cole wrote:
> I hope I am not out of line by asking if there are RailsConf discount
> codes floating around out there.... Anyone? Need all the help I can
> get to fight conference price inflation..

There's info about discounts at:
https://en.oreilly.com/rails2009/public/register. I believe the pricing
is the same as last year.

David

Now out in PDF: The Well-Grounded Rubyist (http://manning.com/black2)
"Ruby 1.9: What You Need To Know" Envycasts with David A. Black
http://www.envycasts.com