Forum: JRuby Re: Using JRuby on Rails with GF V2 on Windows... sharing some of my experiences

3a4ecaf99c9189e75bff01d8334ca370?d=identicon&s=25 Jay McGaffigan (Guest)

<link media="all" type="text/css"
href="/webmail/static/deg/css/wysiwyg-3933289048.css" rel="stylesheet">
oops.<br><br>I just updated it at the Kenai wiki.&nbsp; (I Forgot that
href="" class="parsedEmail"
target="_blank"></a> wrote:<br><blockquote
style="border-left: 3px solid rgb(102, 153, 204);">

Hi all,<br>
I just wanted to share some things we found over the last few months
working with JRuby on Rails on Glassfish V2 UR 2 on a Windows 2k3
platform.&nbsp; In fact I added this information to the JRuby wiki so
instead of posting it all here I thought I'd post the link to it.<br>
I'm not sure that's the "right" place for it so if any of the powers
that be have a better place for it.&nbsp; Let me know and I'll move
Overall we've been seeing some good performance numbers on our windows
servers.&nbsp; I think the NIO stuff for GF really let's you ramp up to
heavy load.<br>
We've run our tests on both GF and Tomcat and GF seems to outperform
Tomcat 2:1.&nbsp; <br>
However, with GF v2 we had to overcome more issues getting things up and
I hope people find this information useful<br>

Jay McGaffigan wrote:
> oops.
> I just updated it at the Kenai wiki.  (I Forgot that the wiki had moved
> there :P)

I need to get the rest of the pages moved from and shut
it down (and get Tom to redirect the domain). Sorry for the confusion.

- Charlie