Forum: GNU Radio Re: GRC:Suitable Sink required

D27693ca4163f9da8528c5c42f325574?d=identicon&s=25 Saleem Akhtar (Guest)
It appears that gr.message_sink and gr.msg_queues are for digital data.
but my flowgraph (periodogram) is for analog samples,

complex baseband samples from usrp --> stream to vector (vectors of
fft_size) --> FFT
 --> complex to mag squared  --> (sink or block to be determined)

Is their no choice other than file sink?

Thanks