From: Josh Blum <josh@joshknows.com>
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC:Suitable Sink required
To: "Saleem Akhtar" <saleemakhtar84@yahoo.com>
Cc: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 3:55 AM

You should probably start by looking at the existing wx gui sinks, copy
and modify one:
http://gnuradio.org/trac/browser/gnuradio/trunk/gr...

The vector sink is not what you want here.

-Josh
4252201ac30d6dd44d8090ce1070e35f?d=identicon&s=25 Josh Blum (Guest)
You can use a file sink to write the samples out to a file, and write
some program to process the file.

Or, you need to create your own block in c++ or python. If c++, the "how
to write a block example" is a good reference. If python, the wxgui
sinks are a good reference (see gr.message_sink and gr.msg_queues to get
data out of the stream and into python).

-Josh