Forum: Ruby on Rails Virtual Host issue

Cdc0bd35f31e570df39fb812c63ca0bc?d=identicon&s=25 andresmax@gmail.com (Guest)
Hey, I'm having sort of an issue configuring virtual hosts with
passenger

I want domain.com and www.domain.com to point to one rails app (simple
cms)
and *.domain.com to point to another rails app (the actual thing)

How can I do this with apache+mod_rails? Thanks a lot for your help!
F85bacbbd4814799d4526b3e35a431df?d=identicon&s=25 Brandon Olivares (devbanana)

> I want domain.com and www.domain.com to point to one rails app (simple
> cms)
> and *.domain.com to point to another rails app (the actual thing)
>
> How can I do this with apache+mod_rails? Thanks a lot for your help!

I'm pretty sure if you first put the VirtualHost for domain.com and
www.domain.com, and then the VirtualHost with ServerName *.domain.com,
that
should work.
Cdc0bd35f31e570df39fb812c63ca0bc?d=identicon&s=25 andresmax@gmail.com (Guest)
Thanks, my config was right, but the order in which the virtual host
files were loading was wrong

On Apr 17, 11:15 am, "Brandon Olivares" <programmer2...@gmail.com>