Forum: NGINX Re: Can nginx add Content-Type in X-Accel-Redirect?

8a178ad712b49bd3d8031e00dfe1e3fd?d=identicon&s=25 Xia Qingran (Guest)
2009/4/17 ÕÅÁ¢±ù <zhang.libing@gmail.com>:
> ¿´ÏÂÕâ¸öÄ£¿é¶ÔÄãÓÐûÓаïÖú¡£
>
> http://wiki.nginx.org/NginxHttpHeadersModule

Sorry for no Chinese inputing method.

This module can not do anything for this. Because nginx adds
content-type header according to the extended filename and the content
of mime.types.

--
ÏÄÇåÈ»
Xia Qingran

If your only have fewer static file type, add default_type at your
special
location context. In addition if your static file is for download, then
think the simple way is to add force download header at the conf file.
Other
else I think you should add this header in your code.

If you want nginx add Content-Type header in X-Accel-Redirect, she must
recognize the file type, and I think that's not efficient.