Forum: Ruby on Rails The change you wanted was rejected

0c70d7ecd4853d40fc8a026ab870334f?d=identicon&s=25 Adam Wilson (adamski)
on 2009-04-16 11:45
We are getting a strange error occasionally from out app, mostly it
seems from ajax requests:

The change you wanted was rejected.
Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to

On searching this seems to be linked to a 422 error.
The cause of it is unknown to us at the moment. If anyone knows what may
be causing this any help would be much appreciated!

Many thanks
0c70d7ecd4853d40fc8a026ab870334f?d=identicon&s=25 Adam Wilson (adamski)
on 2009-04-16 16:20
Adam Wilson wrote:
> We are getting a strange error occasionally from out app, mostly it
> seems from ajax requests:
>
> The change you wanted was rejected.
> Maybe you tried to change something you didn't have access to
>
> On searching this seems to be linked to a 422 error.
> The cause of it is unknown to us at the moment. If anyone knows what may
> be causing this any help would be much appreciated!
>
> Many thanks

This ended up being a problem with caching the authenticity token.
Oops...
Cdbcf0af918dce6b05be72aeca705633?d=identicon&s=25 Mike Rose (Guest)
Was there a solution to this? I am having this problem now and then
and am not sure how to turn off cache for formed pages or what to do.
thanks.

On Apr 16, 7:20 am, Adam Wilson <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>
F59d8ef0436949ae05c8e9168584cae1?d=identicon&s=25 John Marountas (unclearbit)
on 2010-07-05 10:18
Mike Rose wrote:
> Was there a solution to this? I am having this problem now and then
> and am not sure how to turn off cache for formed pages or what to do.
> thanks.
>
> On Apr 16, 7:20�am, Adam Wilson <rails-mailing-l...@andreas-s.net>

I have the same the same problem too. Any, suggestion ?