Forum: Ruby on Rails cant get my hello world working

169ab69b28e7a325b27edd856433ebcc?d=identicon&s=25 Madhu (Guest)
I followed the steps as mentioned in the link below to get up and
running on rails, but I cant figure whats the issue with running the
rails command. Can someone help me navigate further please. Thanks.

http://allaboutruby.wordpress.com/2006/01/09/insta...
Fb1a6916e06f221b5b53a6665f9858eb?d=identicon&s=25 Mikel Lindsaar (Guest)
On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Madhu <medichalam@gmail.com> wrote:
> I followed the steps as mentioned in the link below to get up and
> running on rails, but I cant figure whats the issue with running the
> rails command. Can someone help me navigate further please. Thanks.

http://allaboutruby.wordpress.com/2006/01/09/insta...

Well, it would help if you told us what error message you got.

Mikel