Forum: GNU Radio Communication Error using USRP with XCVR2450 Daughter-boards

Aa3f183c4a7a6c0f0e70101950dd4b77?d=identicon&s=25 Ahmed Majeed Khan (Guest)
Hi All,
I am trying to communicate between two USRPs with XCVR2450
daughter-boards attached with two separate PCs. When I tried running
benchmark_tx.py, an error appeared;
"ValueError: No class defined to handle daughter-board (dbid = 96)"

Can any one please help me rectify the error. Waiting reply.

-Ahmed
Af055113aed7217cef72923f234c1ac6?d=identicon&s=25 董超(DONG Chao) (Guest)
Which Gnuradio trunk do you use?

Chao Dong
Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210093 China PR.
Institute of Communication Engineering
Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210007 China PR.
  I am trying to communicate between two USRPs with XCVR2450
daughter-boards attached with two separate PCs. When I tried running
benchmark_tx.py, an error appeared;
  "ValueError: No class defined to handle daughter-board (dbid = 96)"

  Can any one please help me rectify the error. Waiting reply.

  -Ahmed

Its the latest stable release; gnuradio-3.1.3.

-Ahmed

Quoting "董超(DONG Chao)" <dch999@gmail.com>:

>   To: Discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
>
>   Discuss-gnuradio mailing list
>   Discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org

Ahmed Majeed Khan
Graduate Research Assistant,
Wireless and Video Communications (WAVES) Lab,
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
Michigan State University (MSU), MI 48823.

Phone: 517-355-8137 (Home)
Phone: 517-355-3769 (Work)
Fax:   517-353-1980
Email: khanahme@msu.edu
Af055113aed7217cef72923f234c1ac6?d=identicon&s=25 董超(DONG Chao) (Guest)
Unfortunately,gnuradio 3.1.3 does not support XCVR2450 daughterboard.
You should install the lateset trunk by svn.
Chao Dong
Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210093 China PR.
Institute of Communication Engineering
Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210007 China PR.
  Its the latest stable release; gnuradio-3.1.3.

  -Ahmed

  Quoting "董超(DONG Chao)" <dch999@gmail.com>:

  > Which Gnuradio trunk do you use?
  >

  > Chao Dong
  > Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University
  > Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210093 China PR.
  > Institute of Communication Engineering
  > Nanjing, Jiangsu, 210007 China PR.

I downloaded the latest code from trunk using:
$ svn co http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk gnuradio

But, still the error is same, with changed dbid.
"ValueError: No class defined to handle daughter-board (dbid = 97)"

Do I need to modify anything else as well?

-Ahmed